There are a number of ways of getting financial help with your studies. What support you can get depends on your age and your personal/financial circumstances. Here is some general guidance but for more detailed information and advice please contact our friendly Student Support Services Team by emailing email@example.com.
Please make sure that you apply for financial support as soon as possible after completing your enrolment and getting your student ID card as funds are limited.
Please click the links below for further information:
- Financial Support for 16-19yrs, Continuing Learners aged 19 & under 25s with EHC Plan
- Financial Support for 19+ Year-olds
- Free Meals in FE
- 19+ Advanced Learner Loans
- Higher Education courses: financial support
- Money & Support for Looked after Children, Care Leavers & Young People Living Alone