One of London’s largest training providers for Apprenticeships
As an apprentice at the College of North West London, you’ll get the benefits of studying with a well-established London college whilst working with an employer in an industry of your choice.
An apprenticeship is a great alternative to full-time study. Combining practical training in a real job with study towards a nationally recognised qualification, harness the benefits of earning while you learn from day one.
Did you know?
- We are currently on our fourth apprenticeship cohort with McVities further cementing the relationship with one of the UK’s biggest brands. We have been working with them since 2013 and have a dedicated tutor on-site.
- We tailor the apprenticeship provision to the employer needs, examples are Level 3 Civil Engineering and Level 3 Building Services and Engineering Maintenance Level 2. These qualifications have all been designed and developed in conjunction with employers so the training is bespoke to their needs.
- United Colleges Group (College of North West London and our sister college, City of Westminster) rated as a “Good” training provider on the Find an Apprenticeship training provider website, based on 50+ employer reviews
"I can learn a wide range of skills while at college and practice practical work place skills on the job, while earning. I'm therefore doing something I actually enjoy and have the means to support myself."
Andrew Ward, Carpentry Level 2
These are just some of the big names we work with:
- Berkeley Homes
- J. Murphy & Sons Limited
- Mala Engineering
- K10 Apprenticeships
- Carrier UKI and Nordics
- Thomas & Wilson (Contractors)
- David Andrews Construction
- Vinci PLC / Taylor Woodrow World Class Civil Engineering
Why choose an apprenticeship?
- Earn while you learn
- Get paid holidays
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Learn job-specific skills
- Benefit from progression opportunities
- Increase your future earning potential
- Learn at a pace suited to you
- Get support from a workplace mentor
If you’re interested in an apprenticeship, you’ll need to find a suitable job and an employer willing to support you through it.
For vacancies, visit Find an Apprenticeship and register your details. You can also contact your local council.
For further information please contact us:
Phone: 020 8208 5276
*The Paddington campus is part of our sister college, City of Westminster College.
For more information on Apprenticeships courses, please click on the links below.