We've partnered with Brent Council to build the bespoke Green Skills Centre of Excellence. We have developed courses that focus on exploring a net zero target, improving the energy efficiency and carbon footprint of existing homes through measures such as the installation of clean or cleaner technologies, whilst exploring avenues to deliver courses that achieve passive homes and Modern Methods of Construction.
These adult part-time short courses we offer here at Willesden, and our sister college, City of Westminster College, ensure current and future industry professionals gain up-to-date skills and qualifications wanted by employers. Across both sites we have a range of courses specialising in emerging green technologies including Solar Photovoltaic, Air Source Heat Pumps, EV Charging Points and 18th Edition.
Green Skills Training
Below is a list of courses available at our Green Skills Centre, Willesden. More will be added soon.
Course dates for 2023-24 will be published in August. In the meantime, please get in touch using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- Energy Carbon - Infrared Heating Installation and Maintenance
- Level 3 Award in the Design and Installation of Domestic and Small Commercial Electric Vehicle Charging Installations
- Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations [18th Edition]
- Level 3 Award in the Fundamental Principles and Requirements of Environmental Technology Systems
Please see our list of e-learning courses that will be on offer from September 23. If you are interested, please register your interest below for more information.
- Understanding Environmental Sustainability
- Introduction to Understanding Heat Pumps
- Introduction to Understanding Solar PV Installations
- Introduction to understanding Solar Thermal Technology
- Understanding Decarbonisation
- Introduction to Understanding Electric Vehicle (EV) Charge Points
- Introduction to Green skills, Careers and Green jobs
Each of these courses are 100% on-line with built in assessment.
Find out more
To find out more information about any of the courses listed above (fees, dates, content, prerequisite qualifications), please click below to register your interest. A member of the Green Skills Team will then contact you to discuss your requirements.Register your interest