At The College of North West London, your teachers will not only help you develop knowledge and understanding, first and foremost they will help you develop skills that employers tell us that they value, as much as your qualification, and this is why we place great importance on you developing these ‘employability’ skills, which also include English and Mathematics. We will help you develop and apply English and Maths skills, no matter what you are studying.
From fully equipped workshops and professional hair and beauty salons, to learning resource centres and dedicated study spaces, you have everything you need for a great student experience
- Professional hair and beauty training salons, which offer treatments to students and staff at a discounted rate
- Fully equipped science labs
- Industry-standard construction and engineering workshops
- Every campus has its own Learning Resource Centre (LRC) which provides space for individual or group study, laptops and computers, printing facilities, books for study and recreational reading, and friendly staff to help you make the most of the facilities available
- We have sports facilities including an outdoor gym based at the Willesden campus, and discounted membership available at local gyms
- Our on-site canteen offers a wide selection of hot and cold food, and a Costa Coffee providing snacks and drinks
- A multi-faith room is available for reflection and prayer
- And dedicated learning and socialising spaces
Why study with us?
- Over 490 career-focused courses to choose from - With so much choice, we’re confident we have a course to help you achieve your career ambitions.
- Get award-winning support every step of the way - Accessible to you from day one to the day you leave, our support teams hold Matrix accreditation in recognition of the high-quality of support and guidance we give our students
- We help you get work ready - Our dedicated Work Experience team help you secure work placements most relevant to your future career.
- You’ll be taught by tutors with
industry experience - You’ll be taught by expert staff who are active in their industries and bring current knowledge into the classroom - so you’re learning is always relevant to employers
- Partnerships with successful Universities - Our partnerships with local universities such as Westminster University, UAL and Birkbeck College allow you to enter the final year of a degree programme after the completion of a foundation
degree or HND
- Our Focus... is You - We provide a close-knit and supportive learning environment with expert lecturers, industry links and great facilities.
- Keeping Things Flexible - Our courses are designed to meet your needs and support your development.
- Kick-start your career with one of our apprenticeships - Boasting high success rates, exceptional employer links, and rated Good by Ofsted, our Apprenticeships are a great way to start your career straight away
- The only UK Microsoft Flagship college - Meaning we’re working with leaders from around the world to learn how to make the very best of technology and how it enhances our students’ learning
- More than just a qualification - From joining the Student Voice, becoming a student representative or a student governor to joining one of our clubs and societies, and/ or getting on the Student Activity Programme, we help you develop personally, academically, and professional.