The College of North West London provides a range of professional accreditation courses. These can be booked by individuals or delivered for companies.
For more information or to book your place on to these courses, please contact our team on
020 8208 5000 or complete the enquiry form here
We provide training in the following areas:
- 18th Edition: e-learning and short course options. More details
Courses available soon
- Periodic Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations (C&G 2391-51).
- F-Gas Regulations (C&G 2079)
- ACS CCN1 Initial Assessment and Re-assessment
- Vented and Unvented Hot Water (BPEC)
- Domestic Appliances
If you interested in any of these courses complete the form below 👇🏼