Refer a friend to Super Wex and get a gift card worth £50
Know someone interested in gaining experience in an industry related to their course? If you refer a friend who secures a Super Wex placement with us, we’ll say a big thank you by giving you a voucher worth £50*.
How to refer a friend
Get in touch with the Super WEX team via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your referrer’s name and student ID number. Once you have completed at least half your work placement (157.5 hours), we’ll give your friend £50 worth of vouchers.
Student must be 16-19 years old and on Level 2-3 study programmes.
*Terms and Conditions
- The ‘refer a friend’ scheme only applies to referees who apply for the scheme, pay fees and apply direct to College of North West London and fully enrol on a 16-18 course and Super Wex project
- To be eligible to receive a ‘refer a friend’ reward (£50 voucher), the current College of North West London student (the referrer) must be fully enrolled on a course with no outstanding fees. The referrer must have the referee’s consent to submitting the referee’s data for the purposes of this scheme.
- The reward will be given to the referrer after successful completion of at least half of Super Wex placement hours (157.5)
- There is no limit a referrer can have.
- If either the referrer or the referee is found to have made false or misleading statements as part of the ‘refer a friend’ scheme College of North West London reserves the right to withdraw any unpaid reward that has been approved or recover the value of any reward that has already been given.
- College of North West London reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or terminate the ‘refer a friend’ scheme at any time without notice. In the event that the scheme is terminated College of North West London will honour any applications which have been approved but not yet paid.
- If you are 19 years old, you're born no later than 31/08/2003