Parents FAQs



Please find below some frequently asked questions:

Q. How will I be kept informed about my son/daughter’s progress?
A. Progress reports will be available during the course of the year. You will also be able to discuss your son/daughter’s progress at parents' evenings.

Q. What if my son/daughter cannot attend College?
A. Inform the College by texting 07912040788 with the following details for your child: 

  • Your child's full name
  • Your child's student ID Number
  • The reason for your child's absence
  • Your child's expected date of return

Q What happens if my son/daughter is being bullied or harassed?
A. The College will not tolerate bullying or harassment. Students should inform their Personal Tutor or a member of staff in the Student Services Centre. You should email in complete confidence.

Q How can I make a complaint?
A. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, please click here to email