Enrolling for September 2018 starts
Make 2018 a year of success for you with a course at the College of North West London.
We are holding our Early Enrolment Saturday on 30 June. Doors open from 9am to 2pm.
Come along on the day to secure your place and complete enrolment - giving you the rest of the summer to relax!
Open to all school leavers, parents and adult learners.
You can still apply for your place in advance using our courses search page here
What do you need to enrol?
Depending on your course, you may need to:
- complete an initial assessment (not a test - no pass or fail)
- have an interview with a subject specialist (interviews available on a drop-in basis)
To complete your enrolment, you will also need to bring
- Proof of identification (for example, passport, driving licence, birth certificate, or recently dated Home Office documents)
Plus, if relevant, the items below:
- Method of payment for course fees (All full-time courses for under-19s are free. Over-19s: fees will vary according to your circumstances - see below)
- If your employer is paying your fees, please bring a confirmation letter from them.
You may be entitled to a concessionary fee if you are unemployed or in receipt of any of the following benefits
- Job Seeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Child's Tax Credit (not Working Tax)
- Carer's Allowance
- Housing or Council Tax Benefit
- Child Benefit
- Income Support
- Disability Allowance
Please bring documents dated in the last 3 months to support this. We cannot accept UB40 signing on book as proof of evidence for JSA. If any further documents are required we will ask you about this during the enrolment process.
What happens if I do not have all documents with me?
We can still discuss your course options with you, and if you are suitable for a place on a course, make you a conditional offer. Your place is not confirmed, however, until you have completed enrolment, so to avoid disappointment please return as soon as possible with the documents required.
Why do I need to bring these documents?
Please note we are required to view and record documentation by funding and government bodies.