The course covers the units listed below and is equal to 180 Credits.
1. Principles and Applications of Science I
2. Practical Scientific Procedures and Techniques -
3. Science Investigation Skills
4. Laboratory Techniques and their Application
5. Principles and Applications of Science II
6. Investigative Project
7. Contemporary Issues in Science
* Units 1 to 4 are covered in the first year and 5 to 7 in the second year.
8 Physiology of Human Body Systems.
15 Electrical Circuits and their Application.21 Medical Physics Applications.
14 Applications of Organic Chemistry.
12 Diseases and Infections.
17 Microbiology and Microbiological Techniques.