Open Events at CNWL
Next open evening: Weds 24 Jan, 4-7pm at the Willesden Campus
Entrance on Denzil Road, London NW10 2XD. 5 min walk from Dollis Hill tube (Zone 3, Jubilee Line). For directions please click here
Our Open Evenings in 2018 Academic Year
Come to one of our Open Events if you want to find out about courses at the College of North West London. These events are suitable for those wishing to start in September 2018 and those looking to join a course during the academic year.
Full list of dates: (4pm to 7pm unless stated)
Weds 24 Jan – Open Evening (Willesden Campus)
Weds 31 Jan – Open Evening (Wembley Campus)
Weds 21 Mar – Skills Show (Willesden Campus - 10am to 2pm)
Weds 9 May – Open Evening (Willesden Campus)
You can enrol for courses starting soon at our Open Evenings. If you want to join the College for a course starting soon, please see the enrolment information here
Drop in on College of North West London open events to:
- View the Facilities and see course activities and work
- Meet the tutors
- Get the advice and guidance you need
- Apply and have your interview*
- Find out about courses starting throughout the year including New Year starts
Subject areas available at Willesden include:
- Building Services Engineering
- Construction Trades
- Civil Engineering
- Health & Social Care
- Sports Academy programme with Chelsea FC Foundation
- We will also have tutors available to speak to you about business and accounting, and hair and beauty courses.
Subject areas available at our Wembley campus include:
- Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy - come for a tour of our salons!
- English, EFL and ESOL
- Business & Administration
General course advice and guidance, and information on applying and finance are available at both sites. All welcome, including Year 10 and 11 students, parents and adult learners.
School groups welcome – please contact us for a personalised tour/taster session. For more information call us on 020 8208 5196
How to find us:
Wembley Park Campus
* Interviews in certain subject areas only. Interview slots subject to availability.