If you are aged 16-24, live in London and are not in education, employment or training and have a physical disability or long term health condition, why not consider joining our ABLE project and gain accredited qualifications as well as CV boosting training and employment opportunities.
The ABLE programme is designed to help young people not in education, employment, or training (NEET) to gain the knowledge, skills and experience needed for employment, an apprenticeship or further training.
Benefits of joining
- Discover, and find out more, about the industries you could work in
- Develop career goals and new skills for employment
- Gain an understanding of what employers are looking for
- Increase your confidence
- Improve skills in CV writing, searching for jobs and attending interviews
- Be able to progress to further training, an apprenticeship or other employment
"This is just what young people need – help and support with CV writing, skills for employment and impartial advice on education and training. I have developed new skills, gained confidence and am now looking forward to starting an apprenticeship” - Sarah Tann, Student
- You must be aged 16-24
- live in London
- not be in education, employment or training
- have a physical disability or long term health condition
If you would like to find out more and are interested in joining, please email Nkem.Ijeh@cnwl.ac.uk