Why choose CNWL?
9 out of 10 of our students say "I am happy with my College"
89% of students agree "I am kept interested in my course": 5% higher than national average
95% of students agree they are developing the maths skills needed for a job or higher study
(Independent national college survey by QDP, 2015)
Achievement rates have risen to over 90% in the past two years, and the College was rated 'Good' by Ofsted in its 2016 report.
Apprenticeship success rate 12% above national average
More facts about CNWL:
- As London’s skills college, our courses are designed to help prepare you for success in your career.
- We are the supplier of choice to many employers training their workforce, supporting over 1000 apprentices per year.
- We have great London campuses at Willesden and Wembley Park and a Construction Skills Centre at King's Cross.
- You will learn from skilled and trained teachers, many of whom have current or recent industry experience.
- We will welcome you, help you settle in, ensure you are on the right course and support you to succeed.
- And, ALL our students can download Microsoft Office programs (Word, Powerpoint etc) on to up to 5 devices for FREE!*
Want to find out more?
Come along to one of our Open Events More information here.
* Free Microsoft Office programs: you will get instructions on how to download once you start your course. Programs will be valid until you leave the College. Current package includes Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, Lync and Infopath.