The Student Administration Services area is often referred to as the ‘Front Office’ and we are here to help you with any of the following matters once you are enrolled at the College.
These services are only available at the Willesden Campus.
- Fee payments
- Learning Agreements
- Issuing letters you may need for the Home Office or the Benefits Office
- Updating and amending your personal information, for example if you change your name or address
- Processing any changes to your course and adding additional courses
- Issuing examination certificates
- Issuing printing and photocopying credits
- Issuing Hardship Fund awards, such as travel and materials cheques
- Dealing with general enquiries
We are located conveniently just inside the main doors of both campuses and are accessible to people with mobility difficulties.
Opening Hours (Willesden Campus only)
||8.50am – 5pm
|Tuesday – Thursday:
||8.50am – 7.15pm
||8.50am – 3.15pm
|Monday – Thursday:
||9.00am – 4.30pm
||9.00am – 3.15pm
Willesden Campus: 020 8208 5115 / 5369