We are committed to ensuring all our learners are in a safe and secure environment. We have a dedicated team of staff you can contact at any time.
To ensure all our students are safe we:
- Practice safe staff recruitment and check the suitability of staff and volunteers that work with young students or vulnerable adults
- Raise awareness of child protection, vulnerable adults and safeguarding through staff training sessions
- Implement policy and procedures for identifying and reporting cases or suspected cases of abuse against a young person or vulnerable adult
- Support young students or vulnerable adults who have been subjected to abuse
- Listen to and support our students to ensure their learning environment is safe and welcoming
If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact a staff member listed below:
Grethe Woodward – Vice Principal Skills Partnership & Student Support Services – Grethe.email@example.com
Alison Eaglestone – Head of Student Experience & Enhancement – Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org
Diana Brown – Deputy Head of Student Services – email@example.com
Tracie Ffoulkes – Executive Assistant to Principal and Vice Principal Curriculum Planning, Development & Quality Enhancement – firstname.lastname@example.org
Email: email@example.com and ask for one of the above members of staff.
You can view our Safeguarding Policy here Safeguarding Leaflet Safeguarding Poster