College of North West London Careers Advisers offer a professional and impartial advice service to all students. Our qualified careers advisers can support you by:
- Providing you with one to one confidential and impartial careers guidance
- Raising your aspirations by helping you to evaluate your career ideas and identify your career goals.
- Advising you on courses and progression routes
- Helping you to explore all your educational and career options
- Developing your CV and interview techniques
- Providing you with up-to-date Labour Market Information
- Supporting you with your University Application (UCAS)
Our advisers can help you to stay focused throughout your studies by helping you to set realistic goals and providing you with up-to-date careers information. At the end of each guidance session, you will receive an action plan which will support you with identifying your next steps. Follow-ups appointments can also be made should you wish to see the adviser again.
Our careers advisers spend time at both the Willesden and Wembley campuses and appointments can be made via the course information centre. To book an appointment with a careers adviser contact the course information team on:
0208 208 5050 or e-mail the careers advisers at email@example.com
We also work with the National Careers Service to ensure our students have further opportunities for support.