Success starts here
The College of North West London’s aim is to provide all our students with a high quality teaching and learning experience. If you are interested in a teaching, support, or management role to help us meet our aim then please apply for a job with us using the form below:
Benefits of Working at CNWL
- Training and development to support your career
- Occupational pension scheme
- Generous Annual Leave
- Annual staff review process
Please click here for current vacancies.
How to Apply
- Complete our Job Application Form, See our Guidance Notes for Applicants for assistance with completing the Application Form
- Send completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to: Human Resources, The College of North West London, Willesden Campus, Denzil Road, London, NW10 2XD.
- Please note that applications must be received by 12 noon on the closing date.
- If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us. Call us on 020 8208 5140 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note we do not write to candidates who are not selected for interview. Applicants who are selected for interview will be notified within one month of the closing date.